Program Of Development And Appreciation Of Islamic ReligionWritten on 16/05/2013 14:33:11
Inculcation Of The Al-Quran
- Introduced and implemented since 1996 at all stages throughout the government departments, mosques and has now expanded to the private sectors.
- This Program has become a routine practice to be implemented and participated at least once a week during the weekend
- Premier Tadarus and Khatam Al-Quran Events will be held each year in the official residence of the Chief Minister with involvement of civil servants, Umno and Non-governmental Organisations
- Placement of Quran teacher in each district to train district qari (male) and qariah (female) champions to excel at the higher level.
Invigoration Of The Mosque
- The establishment of the Mosque Management Division to upgrade the administrative system of mosque.
- The appointment of Mosque Motivator for programmes related to the invigoration of mosque.
- Publication of book on Mosque management
- Imam Preformance Assessment
Johor Mosque Development Fund and Alms
- Create the "Johor Mosque Development Fund and Alms " to encourage the people together with the Government to develop and manage mosques and suraus within the State of Johor
- Issuance of General Circular Johor Government Number 9, 2001 that facilitates salary cut for State and Federal Public Service workers who are Muslim to fill in the Mosque Development Fund.
Twining Program With University Of Al-Azhar
- Partnership program between the State Government of Johor through the Center of Islamic Studies and Arabic Language (MARSAH) with the University Of Al-Azhar
- Established in November 1997 under the supervision of the Johor State Islamic Religious Council
- Offering Degree course in Islamic Shariah.
- MARSAH teaching force are made up of lecturers from inside and outside the country who holds qualification from the University Of Al-Azhar, Islamic University of Madinah, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and Univesiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
Development Of Sakinah
- The Johor State Government has established the Foundation Of Johor Darul Ta’zim Family Development Enactment Number 2, 1997 on 19 May 1997.
- Two modules namely, The Sakinah Module and Love Module have been introduced through The Darul Ta’zim Family Development Foundation (YPKDT).
- Both modules aim to address social problems and strengthen the personalities of individual, family and community through systematic programmes.